Monday, June 26, 2017

Farewell June

Its crazy to think that it’s almost July. I have been quiet on Social media and the blog lately since it was the Muslim fasting month, Ramadan. Despite this, I have actually been very busy on a day-to-day basis. Let me catch you up on everything that you have missed thus far and update you on everything that you have to look forward to.

Starting my own clothing line isn’t as simple as I thought…

Over the past three weeks (since I announced that there will in fact be an RMFashionary clothing range) it finally feels like I am making some headway. After several visits to the tailor, CMT, packaging consultants, label and sticker manufacturers; I realize that the clothing industry is no joke –it’s hard work. It has been especially challenging to try and get my own business running due to the fact that I work two jobs during the week and I only have Saturdays to get to it.

Nevertheless, I am very proud to say that the RMFashionary tracksuit will be proudly made in South Africa. The only downside to this is that my lead-time for garment construction is not as quick or inexpensive as buying clothing from lets-say China.

You should be eagerly awaiting the RMfashionary tracksuit launch for three simple reasons:

1)   Supporting local has a wonderful charm to it
2)   It will be something completely unique that will only be for sale in minimum quantities
3)   It is extremely versatile

Over the next few weeks I will show you just how versatile the RMF tracksuit can be as I travel to Europe. The RMF tracksuit can be worn for anything from travelling, going to a fashion event or even as a comfortable day-to-day look that is still stylish. I will also be debuting the rest of the colours that the range will be available in so be sure to follow all my social media channels below:

@rmfashionary on twitter
@rmfashionary on Instagram
The RMFashionary facebook page
Ranaap on Snapchat

Update: RMFashionary is currently undergoing rebranding and will be moving to a new website soon! I am so excited to open a new chapter of growth for my blog and I have you to thank for it being so successful.

For now, Eid Mubarak to you all and I wish you a wonderful month ahead!

Below are the details of my Eid look, which you may spot in some of my upcoming travel posts:

(Click on the image to see it clearly.)





Shirt: Zara
Dungaree: Hannah Lavery available at the Convoy Store in Melville
Heels: Dolce Vita
Alice band: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment